Public call for expert (Raising awareness expert)
TERMS OF REFERENCE\
EXPERT FOR RAISING AWARNESS
The COVID 19 pandemic is likely to have long-lasting consequences on economic and social rights. During the pandemic, with the introduction of restrictive measures, the opportunities of many citizens to contact the institutions directly and to be informed about some of their rights were limited. The aim of the project is through partnership and collaboration between CSO and national institutions to improve the access to citizens to justice by informing the citizens about their rights and raising of the level of legal literacy. Bearing in mind that the access to justice is recognized both as a basic human right and as a means to protect other universally recognized human rights the action directly strives at promotion of human rights with focus on social rights.
This activity is implemented in scope of the project Reference: EuropeAid/154870/DH/ACT/Multi „IRIS Networking – CSOs for protection sensitive migration management “financed by European Union.
- OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF WORK
This project will increase the legal literacy of the citizens through providing information about their rights with focus of the social rights. The expert will be responsible to perform the following tasks:
- To raise public awareness of the citizens on their social rights
The selected expert will have the following specific assignments:
- Preparing plan for human rights awareness-raising activities
- Design a raising awareness plan and strategy
- Be in communication with the MYLA program staff and the Institute for social care on gathering information, ideas and suggestions for the campaign
- Implementing the plan and the rising awareness campaign
- Design of informative materials for the campaign
- Publishing online and sharing with other CSO’s/networks an informative material to increase the legal literacy of the public regarding the social rights
- Following the reach and the success of the campaign to the public and reporting
- DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The starting date will be prescribed in the service contract until 04 May 2021
The remuneration for the assignment will be according to the financial offer submitted by the selected applicants.
Maximum budget for the position is in total 1000 euros.
- University degree in communication/media, journalism or related fields;
- At least 5 years working experience of which 3 years of professional experience in managing communications or PR work;
- Experience in social intermediation activities and outreach activities for social sector
- Good knowledge of English language(B2)
- Previous experience in implementation of Communication and Visibility strategies for the EU or other international donors funded projects;
- Experience of consultancy in international and/or EU projects;
- Good communication and team work skills;
- Awareness of gender, ethnic, cultural and political issues;
- Good organizational skills, capable of taking initiative and working independently;
- Readiness and ability to work with the beneficiary/beneficiaries
- To be flexible for meetings with MYLA team;
- HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates are required to submit Curriculum Vitae, listing all relevant qualifications and background and financial offer to the Macedonian Young Lawyers Association at: firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 01 April 2021 with subject line: Application for expert for raising awareness
The following methodology will be used to evaluate the applicants:
|General working experience||20|
|Specific working experience||40|
|Overall total score||100|
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.